SCG Gypsum Board MoistBloc Plus
Recommended Products List
Gypsum Board SCG MositBloc Plus for Ceiling and Interior Walls
Gypsum Board SCG MositBloc Plus is moisture resistance (less than 5% moisture absorbtion), fire resistance, thermal insulation, sound absorption (35-60 decibel), durable, light weight, eco-friendly, nonhazardous, easy and quick to install.
Dimensions and Weight
- Gypsum Board SCG MositBloc Plus with squared edge and tapered edge are in 1200x2400x9mm with 22kg.
- Gypsum Board SCG MositBloc Plus with squared edge and tapered edge are in 1200x2400x12mm with 29.2kg.
- Screw length is determined by the thickness of the gypsum board with extra 10mm.
- Metal stud thickness should be more than 5.5mm.
- Vertical metal stud should set in the same direction of a partition.
- Width of partition should not be above 15m, if above use the expansion joint to prevent cracking.
- Leave 10mm gap between floor to prevent dampness.
- Length of the concealed ceiling should not be longer that 15m. If not a 10mm. space must be left in conjunction with the expansion joint to prevent cracking.
- For the installation of both gypsum partition and ceiling. Install the ceiling first.