Recommended Products List
||2 Related Products found.|
SCG Portland Cement Type III or High Early Strength Cement
SCG Portland Cement Type III has faster rate of high early strength, this Portland Cement Type 3 allows contractors to complete work faster. It is ideal for the production of prestressed concrete products such as concrete planks, piles and electrical poles.
- Cement bags feature a thin plastic lining to protect the cement from humidity and provide reistance to impact. Maintaining the freshness of cement
- Available in 50 kg/bag
- A faster rate of early high strength allows for faszter work completion
- Reduces greenhouse emissions in the production process, thereby posing no harms to the environment and providing an alternative for eco-conscious users
- Ideal for both prestressed and non pre-stressed concrete
Concrete should be properly cured for at least 3 days with wet sacks or by water spray
- Attained the Thai Industrial Standard for Portland Cement Type III
- Conforms wiht ASTM 150 Type III
The concrete mix design may vary depending on individual project requirements under the supervision and reocmmendations of civil engineers.
Industrial Standard Cement
Mortar cubes 1 day: 22.5 MPa
Mortar cubes 3 days: 32.0 MPa