Onduline Corrugated Roof
Onduline® Lightweight Roofing is a type of small corrugation roofing imported from Europe and Asia, manufactured by a patented process which ensures even penetration of bitumen. This ensured that the sheet has a high dimensional stability and prevents delamination. Onduline® sheets are finished with a color pigment and resin impregnation process which “stains” the color into the sheet to provide excellent color retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance.
Onduline Roof is LIGHTWEIGHT:
- Weighting only 4kg per square meter or 6.4kg per sheet.
- Easy handling on the jobsite.
- Saving cost of transportation.
- Particularly suited for roofing onto lightweight pitched roof structures and renovation projects.
Onduline Roof LIMITLESS OF DESIGN:
- Onduline® sheets are highly flexible, can take in many forms such as; hip roof, gable roof, curve roof or lean-to roof.
- Onduline® sheets are also used as part of the under-roofing system providing a secondary weatherproof roof below the primary roof tile or insulation. In addition, to supplement ancient roof for conservation reason.
- Over roofing reduces to a minimum the disruption to a building function and allows the thermal and vapour control characteristics of a roof to be upgraded to improve the environmental performance of the building to conform to the latest energy conservation requirements.
- Use as wall cladding to protect noise from outside.
- Easy to cut, shape and fix.
Onduline and its MECHANICAL RESISTANT:
- Strength and impact loading, flexibility, unbreakable
- Proven to withstand wind speeds up to 120mph / 192kph (Tested at Yarsley Research Centre UK). Equivalent to Typhoon storm level. *Standard installation is required*
- Toxicity and resistance to chemical, Onduline®cannot rust.
- Resistance to all climatic conditions, no heat deformation. Onduline® can be used effectively in temperatures up to 70 Degree Celsius (Tested at Yarsley Research Centre UK).
- Waterproof under all climatic conditions (Tested at Warrington Research Laboratory UK).
Onduline is SECURE AND ECO RESPONSIBILITY:
- Onduline® has achieved a low carbon footprint (4kg eq CO2/m2) and recycles some 200,000tons of material each year.
- Natural pigments are used for coloration.
- Products contain no traces of asbestos.
- Materials composed of recycled fibers, verified by a third party (ICC_ES), whose certificates can help for LEED
- Ecological lifecycle performance.
Onduline and its THERMAL AND NOISE INSULATIONS:
- Onduline® can reduce temperature under the roof, coefficient of thermal conductivity at 0.099W/mK (Tested at LNE France No. 7070616D MAT/1).
- No problems caused by noise of rain hitting the roof, reverberation coefficient (max): 0.4 – 315Hz (Tested at CEBTP) and sound attenuation coefficient Rw = 28db (Tested at CSTB)
- Using Onduline® for wall cladding can reduce 7db outside noise (Tested at Wolfson Unit Southampton University UK No. 2089 1592/Bl: Anti Noise Wall with Onduline®).